Friday, February 22, 2013

2013 - Woah!

Wow! How time flies! January has been and gone and with February nearly over, the new year is well under way.

I'm sure everyone has been as busy as us! So much has been happening in our lives here that I have hardly had time to think, let alone write new posts. My assistant has started attending pre-school 2 days a week, which is sad and happy for me. Sad because I miss having her around, but happy because B-man is learning much quicker and more freely during our Mummy-son time. I did think those days would give me some much needed work time, but dropping off and picking up before and after pre-school each time wipes out an hour and a half from each day anyway, so it doesn't really work out...

I really wanted to show you all some photos of what I have been up to, but blogger isn't letting me upload for some reason, so I've been putting them onto facebook instead. I think it's public so even if you don't have an account you can view some of them on there.

Anyway, I need to get back to work and kids and all that jazz. I'll get back as soon as I can and try to work out this silly uploading dilemma. Thanks for visiting!

Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment