Sunday, July 1, 2012

Monday Monday.



Ok, so everyone likes a photo on a blog right? 
Well, I hope so, because someone has asked me to do a photo-a-day challenge for July. Unfortunately, I thought July started today. If I'd thought carefully enough about it I would have looked at the calendar, but oh well. I guess I'll just do 2 for today to catch up.

The first one is supposed to be a self portrait, but I'm not good at that, and also, I don't look so good today, so instead, I've decided to make it just a portrait of me...and now I can't decide...I think I'll add a couple. 



This is me(ish). I didn't like part of it, so i made it a little more modest.



I really didn't think it looked like me, until I put it with the real me...



 Ok, this is the real me. Yes I'm pale, and have long hair and am in pjs, but that's just me.





So there you have it, The first day of the photo-a-day challenge, a day late. 




Now, for the second day...

"Busy"

Well, I'm always busy, but here's something I'm busy with at the moment. 





I spend a fair amount of time teaching my little man to use this. It's much easier than nappies.


Happy Monday Everyone! See you again with another pic tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment