Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Triumphant Tuesday

I was babysitting my niece today and it was lovely. everyone was happy the whole time and when her family came to pick her up they decided to stay for lunch (at my request, not theirs) and it was great!


There was triumph throughout my whole day today. Firstly just being up and dressed and prepared for my niece's arrival this morning was pretty good.



Then having the kids well behaved the whole time gave me plenty of time and energy and I even made brownies while they were playing. Tonight we had both kidlets in bed asleep by 7.15, which is totally unheard-of. It was so quiet. So in the quietness I set up a store on my facebook page and loaded lots of products for sale, so I really do feel triumphant today!


Anyway, i think the best part of my day was when my kids and my niece were all happy and singing and giggling, so that is what my photos for today are.

I hope you enjoyed your Tuesday too. What are your plans for Wednesday?

I'm going to be out all day tomorrow, so I'd better get to bed...Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment