Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wednesday! Watermelons! Fun!

The photo today is supposed to be of "fun", and Wednesday is such a busy day for me, but I've decided that the challenge for me with this photo-a-day thing is actually to only use 1 photo for each subject. So in saying that the one for today is of something that is always fun, usually a challenge and was made even better today by the presence of my awesome cousin "Big Matt". So, thanks Big Matt, Nana and kidlets for giving me this time.


If you didn't know already, I love Scrabble and I play every Wednesday with my Nana. I won today's game, but sometimes it's easier to get large scores when you have the X, Q, J, 2 C's, H, and a P or two.

But, thanks to everyone else who I saw today, "Grunty Liz", Leyne, "The Ladies", Nanny Lola and Hubby, I had another awesome Wednesday!

Now I guess you're wondering where the watermelons come into it? Well, I was searching for something tonight and came across these carved watermelons and thought they looked cool, but were a bit of a waste of a good watermelon. I know more than a few people who would prefer to carve a hole in the top of it and pour in some vodka...I thought they were cool though, and admire the skill involved. Needless to say that i was so distracted that i completely forgot whatever it was i started searching for.

 












2 comments: