Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sewtember Day Sixteen - Sew Sew Sunday


Yay for Sunday! I took the dress to church and tried it on my "client" (haha, sounds so professional...) and it fit! AWESOME! I almost couldn't believe it, but it makes sense. I did measure her first and check it against the pattern, so why shouldn't it fit?

So after church I came home on a bit of a high and a bit exhausted, so I had a quick (pretend) sleep and then got straight into the next thing on the list. Unfortunately for you I can't show you just yet, but maybe in a week or so...that might have given it away to some of you.

How have you been going? I don't often hear from anyone. I have no idea what I need to do to make it easier for people to comment here. I hope it's not too hard to change, I love getting comments and hearing from other people.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to a funeral and I'm not sure how much sewing I'll actually get done, but hopefully enough to be able to show you something...

I'll see you then.

Oh, here are a couple of cute things I made a couple of years ago...




 


 




4 comments:

  1. Love the fabric on that last dress...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure I saw someone wearing a shirt made out of it just recently...I'm glad you like it! xo

      Delete
  2. Yay! So pleased to hear it fit :-)
    I'm looking forward to ordering kids clothes from you when (if) I ever have kids... such bright colours and fun designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was only just telling someone one of the plans I have for your kids. That's funny and a little freaky!!

      Delete